The new Rules entered into effect on 11 September 2011 and provide for only 3 types of entry visas to Ukraine:
(a) transit (type B);
(b) short-term (type C);
(c) long-term (type D).
The short-term visa (type C) is issued for individuals who intend to stay in Ukraine for up to 90 days within 180 days from the date of first entry. This visa may be issued for one, two or multiple entries for the duration indicated in the application but not exceeding five years. This type of visa will be issued for all short term visit purposes, including tourist, private, business, and medical, based on an invitation letter or other document which substantiates the purpose of the visit of a foreign national into Ukraine. Family members of Ukrainian citizens or foreigners that have a temporary or permanent residence permit must submit documents proving their family connection (e.g., marriage certificate) instead of the official invitation letter.
Please note Incoming Tour Operator SunCity Travel, LLC provides assistance for A SHORT-TERM VISA ONLY.
LIST OF COUNTRIES WHICH HAVE VISA FREE REGIME WITH UKRAINE (FOR TRAVELLING ONLY)
Please, be advised that VISA-FREE REGIME has been established for citizens of the following countries:
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Japan||San Marino|
|Brunei Darussalam||Korea, Republic of||Slovakia|
|Denmark||Macedonia||The Holy See (State of the Vatican City)|
|France||Monaco||United States of America|
Citizens of the above-mentioned countries do not need visas to enter Ukraine or transit through its territory for the period of time of up to 90 days with a valid travel passport.
Visas are still required for citizens who enter Ukraine with the purpose of employment, permanent residency, study and work at the diplomatic missions in Ukraine or with any other purpose if they are going to stay in Ukraine for more than 90 days.
HOW, WHEN AND WHERE TO APPLY
Short-term visa may be applied for at the most convenient Ukrainian Consular Office on the visa application form. You can print this form by this link: http://www.ukrconsul.org/visa/VISA.pdf.
You may apply for visa to Ukraine either at the Consular/Visa Section of the Embassy of Ukraine or at the Consulate General of Ukraine in your country. The period of visa processing – 10 working days.
Any application received on Saturday, Sunday and official national or Ukrainian holidays (January 1 & 7, March 8, May 1-2 & 9, June 6, June 28, August 24) will be processed starting from the next business day.
List of the Embassies of Ukraine and Consulates General of Ukraine: http://mfa.gov.ua/en/about-mfa/abroad/embassies
LIST OF CITIZENS OF COUNTRIES WHO CAN GET A SHORT-TERM (15 DAYS) VISA AT THE BORYSPIL AIRPORT (FOR TRAVELLING ONLY)
|Antigua and Barbuda||China||Salvador|
SHORT-TERM VISA FEES
The visa issuance will be subject to the following consular fees*:
- USD 30 for a 15 days travelling to Ukraine in case of issuing at the Boryspil Airport (please, check a list of countries above);
- USD 85 for a single-entry visa;
- USD 130 for a double-entry visa;
- USD 200 for a multi-entry visa.
*Attention: This charge for every kind of visa is non-refundable.
Visa application is considered within 15 calendar days. This term may be extended to 30 days in the case where a further investigation is required. The expedited issuance of a visa is possible at double consular fee rate.
TO OBTAIN A SHORT-TERM VISA AN APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT:
- A valid passport, re-entry permit or refugee travel documents with at least one free page for a visa. Copies are not acceptable.
- One completed application form printed or written in block letters.
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Original Invitation Letter and Tourist Voucher from SunCity Travel, LLC
- Copy of a license and agreement between SunCity Travel, LLC and travel company in your country (if required)
If you submit a passport of a child alone it should be accompanied by a joint notarized written request from the parents (father and mother) or a copy of parent`s visa.
It is advisable to apply for a visa some three/four weeks prior to your prospective departure date. Due to the heavy fall of requests during the spring and summer months longer processing time (up to 12 days) may be required.
Some Consular Branches of Ukrainian Embassies, f.e. in India, demands some more documents and activities to obtain a Ukrainian Short-term visa:
Indian, Bangladeshi, Nepalese and Sri Lankan nationals who are visiting Ukraine for one month are to possess the financial assets equal to 38 000 UAH (approximately 1500 US dollars) upon their arrival. The proof of traveler’s financial status can be confirmed at the checkpoint upon arrival to Ukraine by presenting to officers of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine the following documents:
– amount in convertible currency which is equal to 38 000 UAH;
– a valid bank document containing money amount which can be presented for payment in Ukrainian banks (e.g. travelers cheques of American Express, Visa, Thomas Cook, Citi Corp., Bank of America, Swiss Bakers Travelers Cheques etc.);
– international pay system cards along with a statement of personal account (e.g. Visa International, CONTACT, Western Union, MoneyGram, MIGOM, Interexpress, VIGO, American Express, Xpress Money, Coinstar Money Transfer, MasterCard International, BLIZKO, MONEY EXCHANGE, U.S. Money Express, FLASHCHEQUE, Faster, UNITED EUROPHIL, Caspian Money Transfer, RIA Financial Services (RIA Money Transfer), MEEST etc.);
– a traveler’s return ticket.
It’s advised to have the translation of the above documents in Ukrainian language.
VISA ASSISTANCE SERVICE OF SUNCITY TRAVEL, LLC
Incoming Tour Operator SunCity Travel, LLC’s visa assistance consists of the Invitation Letter to the Consular Department of Ukraine, Travel Itinerary and Tourist Voucher. Our normal procedure is to provide a separate Letter, Itinerary and Tourist Voucher for each tourist. The best way to obtain a visa is to book a tour to Ukraine with SunCity Travel, LLC.
- Single-entry Visa assistance fee per 1 person (1-30 days) – USD 90.
- Single-entry Visa assistance fee per 1 person (1-30 days) + travel services by SunCity Travel, LLC* – USD 75.
- Change of dates for the same tourists (new Invitation Letter, Itinerary and Tourist Voucher) per 1 person – USD 45.
- Filling the visa application form online per 1 person – USD 10.
- Discounts possible for: reservation of five and four-star hotels, booking of tour package with the Toursnlodging.com, groups for 10+ people
*At least accommodation for 2 nights and 1 transfer or 2 transfers and 2 excursions
Please note visa assistance fee (including to the Service Fee) and expenses for DHL/FedEx shipment are non-refundable in case of visa refusing. SunCity Travel LLC will not be responsible for loss or theft of documents when using FedEx, DHL or other.
In order to provide a full range of visa support we need the following information about the tourist:
- Name, surname
- Date of birth
- Passport No.
- Residential address
- Dates of the visit to Ukraine (maximum 30 days)
- Address for FedEx/DHL delivery (if required)
If you need a courier delivery of documents to address in your country we can send it by FedEx ($80-120 per set) or DHL ($80-170 per set).
You can pay for the Service Fee (visa assistance) by credit card Visa or MasterCard online or by Western Union. SunCity Travel LLC provides visa assistance (FedEx/DHL shipment) next working day after information of your payment (confirmation of a credit card transaction or Money Transfer Control Number by Western Union).Order Ukrainian visa assistance